Centipede Mini Arcade Game - 4-Color Screen
The Original Garden Warfare
- Top Bullets Mini handheld version of the classic arcade cabinet
- Authentic sounds, working mini joystick and buttons
- No quarters required, just 2 AA batteries (included)
The Original Garden WarfareSo just what is the player avatar in the original Centipede supposed to be? The Centipede Operation, Maintenance, and Service Manual that came with the coin-op cabinets refers to you as a "somewhat humanoid head" - that's helpful, thanks Atari. The Atari 2600 version depicts you as a little elf-like creature in a cape, though more recently a trivia section in a cell phone release calls you a garden gnome. Hey wait - that last one actually makes a bit of sense. "Somewhat humanoid heads" and elves don't have nearly as many reasons to be shooting centipedes, spiders, scorpions, and fleas as garden gnomes do. Probably.
Whatever you are, revisit the wonderful world of Centipede once more with this pocket handheld version of the classic game. With a tiny screen of brilliant 4-color retro graphics, authentic sound effects, flashy cabinet graphics, and a joystick with start/pause and fire buttons, the game plays just like you remember it. No need to put your coin up on the cabinet to call "next," cause you've got this cabinet all to yourself.
- Centipede Mini Arcade Game - 4-Color Screen
- Mini handheld version of the classic arcade cabinet
- 4-color screen surrounded by retro cabinet graphics
- Miniature working joystick and 2 buttons (start/pause and fire)
- On/Off button and sound control button
- 2 small speakers play original game sounds
- Batteries: 2x AA (included)
- Dimensions: approximately 5 3/4" high x 4" wide x 2" deep
- Ages 8+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Centipede Mini Arcade Game - 4-Color Screen or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.