Betsey Johnson Kitsch Call Me Under The Rainbow Crossbody Purse
Design, meet Function
- Faux leather purse recreates a classic rotary phone look
- Retro phone receiver really works - just plug it into your cell!
- Adjustable crossbody strap
And the future this faux leather Betsey Johnson purse inhabits is one that lets you make phone calls with your phone bag. How's that for multifunctional! The purse looks like a retro rotary phone, with an actual, tiny phone receiver strapped to the handle that really works. The receiver has its own volume control and a classic coiled phone cord with a standard audio jack at the end. Just detach it from the handle, plug it into your cell phone (as long as it still has an audio jack), and chat away! Just be forewarned, the appliqué rotary-style dial on the front will not actually dial your phone for you though (we've tried... a lot). Still looks nifty though! The front flap features a magnetic snap closure, and lifts to reveal rosebud-printed lining with a zipper pocket and two slip pockets - not to mention a loop to secure the phone cord! So feel free to take your work on the run with you, because this bag is made for a busy person who is definitely expecting a call.
- Betsey Johnson Kitsch Call Me Under The Rainbow Crossbody Bag
- If a bag looks like a phone and works like a phone (when you provide your own phone)... is it a phone?
- Detachable retro phone receiver on handle - plug it into your cell phone and use it to chat!
- Perfect for a person on the go who is expecting an important call. Or even an unimportant one (we're not judging).
- Front flap has magnetic snap closure
- Fully lined interior with rosebud-print fabric
- One zipper pocket and two slip pockets on the inside
- Materials: faux leather
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Crossbody strap adjusts from 10" - 20" drop
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" wide x 9" tall (including phone receiver) x 3 1/2" deep at base