Totally Rad Tabletop Racing Game
- Trackless racing game for 2-4 players, ages 14+
- Game changes based on the size of the table you use
- Comes in rad VHS-style collectors box set
Totally Rad Tabletop Racing GameIn the deepest pockets of space, there exist Power Prizms, leftover artifacts from intergalactic beings of a bygone era. Activating three prizms allows Ryderz to charge up and pass through to new destinations in the galaxy. The portal only allows one Ryder to pass through before moving on to a new location, so speed is essential to meet your goal lest you be left in the space dust. But the faster you go, the harder it is to turn, and if you run into another player's lazer, you'll crash! Who will continue on their quest, and who will be left behind?
In Lazer Ryderz, take on the role of one of four Ryderz (the Galactic Waveryder, Lazer Shark, Super Sheriff, or Phantom Cosmonaut) as you race to capture three prizms. Unlike most games, Lazer Ryderz does not use a set board; instead, your table is the board! The size and shape of the table you play on can change the game dramatically as you use individual straight and curved lazer pieces to create your path to victory. Lazer Ryderz features simple and intuitive gameplay that is easy to grasp, with all the best parts of a racing game and a tabletop strategy game - without a track or all the barriers to entry.
Also, we call dibs on Lazer Shark.
- Lazer Ryderz, the Totally Rad Tabletop Racing Game
- For 2-4 players
- Ages 14+
- Play time: 30-45 minutes
- Mechanics: Press Your Luck, Route Building, Area Denial
- VHS-style box set with 4 sleeves (1 for each character)
- 4 trays for organizing player pieces
- 72 pre-punched gear lazer track pieces
- 4 character standees with plastic light speedometer slider
- 1 6-sided die
- 1 initiative tracker
- 4 turn order tokens
- 12 character-specific prizm pieces
- 4 neutral prizm pieces