Gremlins Evil Stripe Puppet Replica
- Rubber puppet of Stripe from Gremlins
- Almost two feet tall
- Stick your hand in his back and make him move his mouth. Not scary at all.
Gizmo... caca!Even as a mogwai, Stripe was pretty mischievous. But now that he tricked you into feeding him after midnight... ooo boy that mischief meter was cranked to 11, and he became a full on nightmare. We mean, look at him. It doesn't exactly look like he wants a hug.
Scare everyone you know with a Stripe puppet as featured in the movie Gremlins. Stripe is almost two feet tall, so he's a big boy. Stick your hand in his back and move his mouth. Make him sing your favorite songs. He has a great set of pipes.
- Gremlins Evil Stripe Puppet
- Officially-licensed Gremlins merchandise
- Puppet of Stripe from the movie Gremlins
- Trust us, this thing is as creepy in real life as it looks in the pictures
- Materials: Rubber
- Care Instructions: Don't feed after midnight. Don't get wet.
- Dimensions: 22" tall