Harry Potter Lumos Charm #16: Monster Book of Monsters
A vicious guide to monstrous creatures
- Show off your Harry Potter fandom
- Hang as a charm from a bracelet or a pendant from a necklace
- Get your House charm bracelet, too!
A charm bracelet seems a very innocent trinket. What other piece of jewellery is so imbued with memory and sentiment? Why do we call those little masterpieces "charms" if not in allusion to their talismanic properties? They have meaning beyond the mercenary. They are personal amulets.When we heard we were getting a bunch of Harry Potter charms, we thought that was awesome, but we wondered how we were going to store said charms at the warehouse. Have a wizard sitting on one of the shelves, ready to incant when someone orders one? Magical logistics are complicated.
- J.K. Rowling
Then we realized we were talking about a different kind of charm. This Monster Book of Monsters Charm lets you show off your HP fandom. It sits quietly on your wrist or hangs as a pendant from your favorite necklace chain. We have more than a dozen additional charms for you to choose from, plus a charm bracelet for each of the Houses.
For our customers with nickel allergies: The silver in this item is nickel-free and conforms to REACH standards.
- Lumos Charm #16: Monster Book of Monsters
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Silver-plated oversized charm
- Attaches with an oval lever clasp (no trigger - you just push on the opening as opposed to having to pull a tiny switch back)
- Materials: Sterling silver plating over base metal
- Dimensions: 0.8" tall x 0.8" wide x 0.3" thick
- Weight: 1/2 oz.
- Note: This charm does not include a House bracelet
- A portion of the proceeds goes to Lumos Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by J.K. Rowling..
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Lumos Charm #16: Monster Book of Monsters or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.