Towel Day Towel
Just put this fish in your ear
This red hand towel features the words "The Most Massively Useful Thing," which is as close to true as makes no odds. Partly it has great practical value - you can use it as a towel, a bib, and dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough
"You got a towel with you?" said Ford Prefect suddenly to Arthur.In addition to being Geek Pride Day, May 25th is Towel Day, an international holiday honoring the memory of the late author Douglas Adams. Here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ, we're obviously all hoopy froods who know where our towels are. But where is yours? You haven't forgotten it, now have you? We don't want to have to click our tongues at you.
Arthur, struggling through his third pint, looked round at him."Why? What, no ... should I have?" He had given up being surprised, there didn't seem to be any point any longer.
Ford clicked his tongue in irritation.
"Drink up," he urged.
- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
However, if you have misplaced it, we have you covered. This red hand towel features the words "The Most Massively Useful Thing," which is as close to true as makes no odds. Partly it has great practical value - you can provide it to your guests from the cold moons of Jaglan Beta for drying their many hands; you can hang it from your golf bag while trying to avoid the marbled sand traps of Santraginus V; you can use it as a bib while enjoying Dentrassi cuisine aboard a Vogon ship; and, of course, dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough. (Also, it's machine washable.)
- Towel Day Towel 2017
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- What does it do? What DOESN'T it do?
- Reads "The Most Massively Useful Thing" with an extended thumb
- Materials: 100% combed cotton loops
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry.
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 26" long
- Because this is a limited-edition product, we're sorry, but there are NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.