Intelligence is beautiful
- Film replica made of silver-plated brass with crystals
- Comes with satin-lined, hinged display box
- Probably not a Horcrux. Probably.
It's a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara. All the founders of Hogwarts had their magical relics - Godric Gryffindor's sword, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Salazar Slytherin's locket. And Rowena Ravenclaw had her jewelled diadem, probably because it showed off her brainy head (as evidenced by the fact that she called it a diadem instead of a crown or tiara). Though it was lost for ages, the boy who would become Lord Voldemort found it, turned it into a Horcrux, and hid it safely inside Hogwarts... and it would have worked, too, if it wasn't for that meddling Harry Potter!
This detailed film replica looks so good, you'd hardly believe it might have a piece of that evil wizard's soul inside. Made of high-quality silver-plated brass, it's adorned with blue and white crystals and the inscription "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." It's made to fit most heads, and comes with a lovely satin-lined hinged display box bearing the film's Ravenclaw crest (with a raven, not an eagle - birds, amirite?). We can't guarantee that it'll give you an intelligence boost the way Rowena intended - but you'll look smart, and that oughta count for something, right?
- Ravenclaw Diadem
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Made by The Noble Collection
- High quality film replica of Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem
- Probably not an actual Horcrux...
- Perfect for the smartest Harry Potter fans!
- Inscription reads "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"
- Capacity: one brainy head at a time
- Materials: silver-plated brass with blue and white crystals
- One size fits most heads - light enough to be comfortable, sturdy enough to last
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" long end to end x 3 1/2" tall in front from eagle's head to gem
- Includes hinged display box with satin lining