Cube-Works Self-Destruct USB 3.0 Hub - Exclusive
Will You Push the Button?
- Just flip the switches, turn the key, and press the button
- Lights up and plays destruction sound effect when pressed
- Plug in and power up to 4 devices with USB 3.0 ports
Will You Push the Button?Oh no, it has come to this. It's 4:00 pm on a Friday, and you see your coworker approaching, with a comically large stack of paperwork in their arms. You've tried running. You've tried hiding. But that pile of TPS reports is coming straight for you. What can you do? As you hear the footfalls, you flip Switch #1. As they grow closer, you flip Switch #2. They're so close, you can hear labored breathing now, as you turn the key. As they round your cubicle wall, you flip open the cover on the red button, and your hand hovers above it.
Will you push the red button and trigger the self-destruct protocol? On the one hand, you only have one chance at this, before it's too late and that pile of reports becomes *your* problem. On the other hand, the self-destruct protocol is a one-way street, and there's no coming back from it. We can't tell you what the right choice is here, but we can provide the tools necessary to make that choice in the first place. With this self-destruct USB hub, you can plug in and power up to four USB 3.0 (or lower) devices to your PC. And you can flip the switches, turn the key, and then press the red button to trigger self-destruction lights and sounds. You know that the office isn't really rigged up to self-destruct (probably), it will make your coworkers think twice about pushing extra work off on you!
- Cube-Works Self-Destruct USB 3.0 Hub
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- USB 3.0 hub with 4 ports, light, and sound effects
- To trigger the self-destruction protocol:
- Turn toggle switches and turn key in numeric order (1,2,3) to ON positions.
- Main light comes on.
- Open clear cover and press red button.
- Destruction sound plays.
- If buttons are not pressed in correct order nothing will happen. Turn all switches off and start again.
- Comes with 2 keys, so you can designate a backup person to be able to trigger the self-destruct protocol
- Plug-n-play - when connected to a computer, hub installation begins immediately and can be used right away
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac Os X 10.4 or later.
- For use with computer which can provide 5V and Max 350 mA
- Keep away from dust, dirt and humidity. Do not expose unit to excessive physical shock. Do not attempt to modify. (It's like they've met you.)
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with dry cloth. Do not use solvents or alcohol.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 2 1/2" high x 4" wide x 3" deep
- USB cord measures approximately 43" long
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.