Pokémon Poké Ball & Crystal Ladies' Ring
Your Pokémon Used Sparkle
- Stainless steel ring with Poké Ball and crystal
- For Trainers with refined tastes
- Adjustable sizing
Your Pokémon Used SparkleJewel-encrusted Poké Balls are an actual thing, albeit rarely seen. They are usually reserved for the Hollywood elite, such as Meowzie's trainer in the Indigo League anime episode "Go West Young Meowth," where we learned Meowth's heartbreaking backstory. Oh boy, the feels! But it also left us wondering... where can we get a jewel-encrusted Poké Ball!?!
Right here, that's where! Feel super fancy like you're attending the Hollywood premiere of a movie starring your Pokémon by wearing this fine stainless steel and crystal Poké Ball ring. It will shimmer and sparkle on your hand, so that everyone will know you're a Trainer with refined tastes!
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese.
- Pokémon Poké Ball & Crystal Ladies' Ring
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Sterling silver ring with Poké Ball and crystal details
- The perfect gift for the Pokémon Trainer with refined tastes
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Sizing: Adjustable, the size listed is the smallest it can be adjusted down to
- (But you don't want to buy the size 8 if you're putting it on a size 12 finger - it ain't going to adjust that much)
- Ages 13+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age