Star Wars '70s Pattern Wristlet
Fashion from the Pepperland System
- Lightweight, super-durable Tyvek wristlet
- Holds everything you need for a night out
- Zipper closure and removable wrist strap
Fashion from the Pepperland SystemThe psychedelic art style of this wristlet makes us wonder if there are more ethereal realms in the Star Wars galaxy like Mortis, the out-of-time-and-space location where Anakin's status as the Chosen One was once tested. Maybe there are other realms like it, including one where the flows of Force can be seen in lava-lamp patterns, connecting everything in the universe together. Far out, man!
Become one with the Force and pick up this groovy little Star Wars wristlet. The main compartment is roomy and expands as you fill it, so it can hold your phone, passport, keys, small wallet, lip balm, secret plans for the Empire's latest super weapon... whatever you need. And it's made of lightweight, super-durable Tyvek® material that resists tearing, water, stains, and TIE fighter attacks (probably - we haven't really been in a position to test that last one, thankfully).
- Star Wars '70s Pattern Wristlet
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wristlet featuring psychedelic vintage Star Wars art
- Perfect for daily use, a night out, or a quick trip to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters
- Made of super-durable Tyvek® material that resists tearing, water, and stains
- Ultra-lightweight - weighs less than 5 credit cards!
- Removable 7" x 1/4" wrist strap
- Top zipper to keep the wristlet closed
- Dimensions: 5" high x 9 1/2" long x 3" wide
- Weight: 0.8 oz