Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity Orb Bead Bracelet
Do not open that orb. You know that, right?
- A steel Orb bead
- Surrounded by lava rock beads on an elastic band
- Might or might not contain a tiny Infinity Stone of Power
But if you want to check it out for yourself, be our guest. This steel Orb is suspended on a stretchy bracelet amongst 20something lava beads. You won't have to fight the Guardians or Yondu or Korath or Ronan or Thanos or the Nova Corps (or Thor) to obtain this Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity Orb Bead Bracelet. You only have to beat our other fans to it. Good luck.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This is mostly rock, but the Orb bead is made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means the five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity Orb Bead Bracelet
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise
- A steel Orb bead surrounded by lava rock beads on an elastic band
- Materials: Lava rock + 316L stainless steel Orb bead
- Lava rock beads are made from molten basalt
- Which means they could hail from Io, the Moon, Mars, Venus, the asteroid Vesta, or Sakaar
- But they're from Earth (sorry to disappoint you)
- The texture of the beads forms when bubbles of dissolved gas are trapped as the lava hardens
- That's probably more than you needed to know about lava beads, but we had to share because learning is neat
- Also, we love the word "feldspathoid"
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" unstretched (smaller wrists beware!), 0.4" diameter Orb, 0.3" diameter beads
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.