Spider-Man Venom Spinner Ring
This symbiote is looking for a host
- Straight outta Battleworld and onto your finger!
- Outer band spins so you can keep your eye on the whole symbiote
- Made of stainless steel with black PVD
This symbiote is looking for a hostA little symbiote goes a long way, but we have one that we promise won't leave your finger and, you know, travel up your arm to encompass you and give you crazy abilities. You're welcome. Or we're sorry. Either/or.
This stainless steel ring has an outer band that really spins, and not in the web way. Give it a whirl whenever you need to fidget, and enjoy the designs featuring the Venom title treatment, the classic spider emblem from the costume, and spider webs. The ring comes in a licensed Marvel jewelry box, so gifting is a snap. And if anyone asks where you got it, just say you picked it up on Battleworld!
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Spider-Man Venom Spinner Ring
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Hey look! A wearable symbiote!
- Outer band really spins, perfect for distracted fidget-work
- Designs feature Venom title treatment, classic spider costume emblem, and webs
- Comes in a licensed jewelry box
- Capacity: one host at a time
- Materials: Stainless Steel with black PVD
- Available in whole sizes 9-13