Medieval Cheese Board
- Shield-shaped board made of rubberwood
- Set of 3 knives includes two battle axes and one spear
- Perfect for your next royal banquet!
Edam Up!Whether you like to pretend that your cheese embodies your mortal enemies, or you just like to play executioner de fromage, this Medieval Cheese Board sets the scene. The shield-shaped rubberwood chopping board will handle any de brie you have left after your feast, and the raclette of battle axes and a spear made from 420 stainless steel blades with beechwood handles nestle snugly in their stand, always at the ready. It's so gouda, your next wine and cheese event may take a decidedly feudal turn.
Though softer cheeses would have been more commonly served during the medieval period, this cheese board set can handle even the hardest Romano. So, set out a selection of soft, semi-soft, and hard cheeses, along with fruit, bread, and crackers, and let the axe fall where it may. Huzzah!
- Medieval Cheese Board
- Presents your cheese in medieval style while your subjects feast!
- Perfect for use at the next King's Banquet
- For those who wage mock battle with their aged cheddar
- Materials: 420 stainless steel blades with beechwood handles, chopping board is rubberwood
- Care Instructions: Rinse and wipe clean with damp cloth. Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe. Do not soak. Periodically treat with a food-grade mineral oil.
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" thick