Fallout Nuka Cola Clock
Time for a Nuka Break!
- Clock shaped like the cap of a Nuka-Cola bottle
- Analog clock with hour and minute hands
- It's always time for another Nuka-Cola!
Time for a Nuka Break!You've been hard at work in one of this great nation's many glorious factories, assembling the vertibirds, power armor, and M42s that will keep our people safe from the encroaching Red Menace. Your contribution to the war effort does not go unrecognized, and when that clock ticks down to the appropriate time, we encourage you to take your union-mandated 45 second Nuka Break! Slowly enjoy the bubbles and secret recipe of 17 different fruits mixed with vita-minerals and health tonics... but not too slowly! The enemy never rests, so neither should you.
Keep track of your Nuka Cola break time with this vintage-style Fallout Nuka-Cola clock. It's got everything you need to count down to the next delicious bottle of Nuka-Cola: an hour hand, a minute hand, some little dots to tell which hour those are pointing to, and of course, the face is a classic Nuka-Cola cap. So kick back, pop the top on a refreshing bottle of your favorite Nuka flavor, and drink like there's no tomorrow!
- Fallout Nuka Cola Clock
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Analog clock in the shape of a Nuka-Cola cap
- Perfect gift for the Nuka-Cola enthusiast and collector, like Sierra Petrovita
- Is a cap this big worth more than 1 cap in the Wasteland? Or does it still count as just 1?
- Hour and minute hand, dot hour markers
- Materials: Metal
- Dimensions: approximately 14" diameter
- Batteries: 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout Nuka Cola Clock or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.