Skull Plant Pot
You say green thumb. Planter says black thumb.
- Planter in the shape of a skull
- Ceramic makes it a very sturdy skull
- Is it oregano or poison? Only one way to find out!
Plant your favorite plants in a ceramic skull. Set the ambiance that you never can really tell if what you're growing is actually basil or something far more sinister. Spoiler - it actually is basil. It's delicious.
- Skull Plant Pot
- Grow your greenery of choice in an ominous looking planter
- Perfect for deadly nightshade or hemlock
- Reenact Shakespeare using your basil. It will have the same dramatic effect, we promise.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 6"
- The limiting interior diameter is just under 4"
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.