Black Panther Sterling Silver Ring
Ancient Wakandan Artifact
- Screen-accurate replica of Black Panther's ring
- Rhodium-coated sterling silver with 18kt gold accent
- Gift box converts to a display case
Ancient Wakandan ArtifactSome monarchies pass the crown, but Wakanda passes down the ring from father to son to signify the new head of the royal family. And each king is trained to be an elite warrior for the nation to protect its interests (including the world's supply of vibranium, which is probably what that ring is made of), with the very best warrior earning the mantle of Black Panther and the cool vibranium suit that goes with it.
We're fresh out of vibranium (what with it and Wakanda being fictional and all), but we've got the next best thing for you: a sterling silver and 18kt gold screen-accurate replica of the Wakandan royal family ring. Designed for you based on the actual Marvel Studios schematics for the prop from Captain America: Civil War, it's solid sterling silver with a rhodium coating to give it the toughness and durability of vibranium, with a layer of 18kt gold on top to bring depth to the design. Presented in a custom gift box that flips into a display box with a shiny gold-foil-lined certificate of authenticity.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item has a rhodium coating. Rhodium is nickel free.
- Black Panther Sterling Silver Ring
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Screen-accurate replica of the prop ring from Captain America: Civil War
- Based on the actual Marvel Studios schematics
- Materials: Rhodium-coated sterling silver with a layer of 18kt gold overlay
- Dimensions: 6mm at its thinnest - 12.5mm at its thickest point
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity lined with gold foil
- Custom-designed gift box can be instantly transformed into a display case