Blackout Sleep Masks
I wear my sunglasses at night
- Night masks that look like sunglasses
- Choose between Ninja and Night Hawk styles
- Block out the pesky sun in style
I wear my sunglasses at nightCircadian rhythms say light and sleep don't tend to go hand-in-hand. Whether you're trying to nap in the middle of the day or there's a streetlight outside your window late at night, light can keep you from dreaming those good dreams. A sleep mask can fix that problem, but why stop at a plain old sleep mask? Go for something with a bit more edge.
Keep your cool, even while you sleep, with the Blackout Bands Sleep Masks. Choose between the awesome looking Ninja or Night Hawk versions - both of which are guaranteed to block out that pesky light so you can get your well deserved shut-eye. The cool kids need their shut-eye.
- Blackout Bands Sleep Masks
- Light blocking sunglasses
- Choose between Night Hawk (95% tint mirrorshades) and Ninja (98% tint) styles
- Trust us, you won't need to worry about any light getting through (we tested them during a super-boring meeting with the overlords)
- Blocks out 98% light received by your eyes
- Materials: Polycarbonate frame
- Do not look directly into the sun or operate motor vehicles with these on