Harry Potter Hedwig Plush
Everybody's favorite mail carrier
- This is a huge owl - she weighs a pound!
- But she's only about half the size of a real one
- She stands on her own, physically and metaphorically
And then there's Hedwig. Everybody knows Owl Post is the best, not only because it's how you get your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, but also because you just want to hug those owls every time you see them. And you should always hug your owl, even if it makes it hoot reproachfully. Because you never know how long you'll have it. *sneef*
- Harry Potter Hedwig Plush
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Huge - stands on her own
- Her feet are wired for posing
- Wings are tacked in place, but could probably be untacked if you want to display her majestic wings
- Materials: New polyester fibers
- Care Instructions: Surface washable only (do not machine wash)
- Duh. Who sticks an owl in a washing machine?
- Dimensions: 14" tall x 9" deep x 8" wide
- Weight: 1 lb.