Harry Potter Hedwig Plush
Everybody's favorite mail carrier
- This is a huge owl - she weighs a pound!
- But she's only about half the size of a real one
- She stands on her own, physically and metaphorically
Everybody's favorite mail carrierThere's your postal carrier who declares a package "delivered" and it shows up in your mailbox three days later. There's your FedEx guy who won't leave stuff on your doorstep, even when you sign a release. And there's Amazon's courier service that gives your mail to the front desk of the apartment complex next door. (wut even?)
And then there's Hedwig. Everybody knows Owl Post is the best, not only because it's how you get your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, but also because you just want to hug those owls every time you see them. And you should always hug your owl, even if it makes it hoot reproachfully. Because you never know how long you'll have it. *sneef*
- Harry Potter Hedwig Plush
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Huge - stands on her own
- Her feet are wired for posing
- Wings are tacked in place, but could probably be untacked if you want to display her majestic wings
- Materials: New polyester fibers
- Care Instructions: Surface washable only (do not machine wash)
- Duh. Who sticks an owl in a washing machine?
- Dimensions: 14" tall x 9" deep x 8" wide
- Weight: 1 lb.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Hedwig Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.