Compounded with Exclusive Card
You'll Be Gaming in Your Element
- Build chemical compounds faster and safer than fellow scientists
- Get your meth at ThinkGeek!
- (By which we mean it includes an exclusive methamphetamine card)
You'll Be Gaming in Your ElementWhether you're a real-life chemist, or just a scientist at heart, you'll enjoy mixing elements together in Compounded, a tabletop game from Dice Hate Me Games and set in a chemistry lab. So, brush up on your laboratory glassware and some basic lab safety and start playing. The object is to gather elements from the Periodic Table and assemble them to make more involved compounds, completing experiments faster and more safely than your opponents. The game includes simple compounds such as Hydrogen Oxide (water) and Nitrous Oxide (which makes us happy in the dentist's office), as well as much more involved ones such as Carbonyl Sulfide, Calcium Cyanamide, and Calcium Sulfite. But watch out for the highly flammable compounds, such as Acetylene! This game also comes with the exclusive Methamphetamine card!
With a rich theme that's completely integrated into the game, you'll feel like a real chemist as you work to complete experiments and gain Atomic Points. Trade elements and lab tools with your fellow scientists and complete compounds before the others do! But be careful - sometimes you'll end up with a lab fire where the compound is lost and its ingredients are all scattered. So, keep the fire extinguisher nearby, and try playing with your friends, family, and maybe even your covalentine!
- Compounded Game with Exclusive Card
- For 2-5 players
- Ages 13+
- Play time: 30-90 minutes
- Mechanic: Set Collection, Trading
- Score Track
- Lab Key start player marker
- 9 Starting Compounds
- 54 Compound cards
- 5 Lab Fire cards
- 5 Work Benches
- 1 Nobel Work Bench
- 5 Fire Extinguishers
- 15 Storage Markers
- 4 Graduated Cylinders
- 4 Journals
- 4 Pipettes
- 4 Safety Goggles
- 2 Lab Keys
- 4 Bunsen Burners
- 15 Flame Tokens
- 100 Element Crystals in 6 types
- 1 Element Bag
- 40 player discs in 5 colors with sticker sheet
- Exclusive methamphetamine card (*ahem* NOW WITH METH!)
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.