Predator Henley Raglan T-Shirt
Not Pushing Pencils for the CIA
- Printed Predator art on left chest
- Three-button heather grey henley shirt with black sleeves
- A ThinkGeek exclusive design!
Show off the muscles you've worked for in this raglan t-shirt featuring the Predator himself on the left pectoral. Three-button heather grey henley (that's what this collarless polo pullover design is called) shirt with black sleeves, neckline, and placket. And even if you're not so buff because the CIA has got you pushing too many pencils, you'll still have the stylish look you need to tear up a jungle and blow some stuff up... and that's what really counts.
- Predator Henley Raglan T-Shirt
- Officially-licensed Predator merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Three-button heather grey henley shirt with black sleeves / neckline / placket
- Predator print in red and white on left chest
- Perfect for tearing up the jungle before becoming a U.S. Governor
- Materials: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
|Chest||38 in.||40 in.||43 in.||46 in.||49 in.||52 in.|
|Body Length||29 in.||30 in.||31 in.||32 in.||33 in.||34 in.|
|Sleeve Length||9 in.||9 1/2 in.||10 in.||10 1/2 in.||11 in.||11 1/2 in.|