Firefly Serenity Striped Polo
Aiming to Misbehave
- Printed line art of Serenity in white and black on left chest
- Red and navy blue striped polo, with navy blue button-up collar
- A ThinkGeek exclusive design!
Aiming to MisbehaveThis striped polo reminds us quite a bit of a rugby shirt, which makes us wonder about what sort of sports there are in the future of Firefly. Besides that very random sort of basketball game the crew were playing in "Bushwhacked," we don't get to see much of anything in the realm in recreational sports in the series. Well, unless you count rich people dueling after an argument at a party, but that's not really a "team sport," as it were. Join the crew of Serenity and proudly show off your team spirit with this striped polo shirt. Three-button red and navy blue striped polo with navy blue collar featuring a line art print of the ship Serenity on the left chest, right over your heart. It's the best way to let everyone know what crew you run with, even if that's liable to get you shot at more often than you'd like. Worth it.
- Firefly Serenity Striped Polo
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Three-button red and navy blue striped polo with navy blue collar
- Printed Serenity line art in white and black on left chest
- Perfect for anyone who needs to do the impossible, politely, in business casual
- Materials: 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
|Chest||37 in.||40 in.||43 in.||46 in.||49 in.||52 in.|
|Body Length||28 in.||29 in.||30 in.||31 in.||32 in.||33 in.|
|Sleeve Length||8 1/2 in.||9 in.||9 1/2 in.||10 in.||10 1/2 in.||11 in.|