GotG Sterling Climbing Groot Earrings
Climbing the charts
- Solid nickel-free earrings with sterling silver earwires
- Groot looks like he's ready to climb up your ear
- We are Groot!
Climbing the chartsIf we met adult Groot, we imagine it'd be super hard to avoid pulling a Rocket and scrambling up him for a better view. Especially when we were kids it would have been. Any tree with a foothold low enough was fair game for our mad climbing skillz. And Groot would be no exception.
This Groot is climbing. If he were on a tree, he could be a tree climbing tree. Of course, he's not really a tree, but imagine it for a second, just because it makes us giggle. And you are not a tree; it's your ear he's climbing. See, this Groot is soldered onto an earwire, and he looks like he's climbing up or dangling from your ear lobe. Whichever you'd prefer to imagine. They're your earrings, after all.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is made from solid nickel-free sterling silver.
- GotG Sterling Climbing Groot Earrings
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 merchandise
- Groot on an earwire looks like he's ready to climb up your ear
- Includes rubber stoppers
- Materials: Solid nickel-free sterling silver with sterling earwires
- Dimensions: 1.4" tall from where it goes through your hole to the bottom of Groot's foot
About RockLove Jewelry
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade Cimino fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about GotG Sterling Climbing Groot Earrings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.