GotG Sterling Climbing Groot Slider Necklace
Hang In There, Groot
- Solid nickel-free sterling silver pendant and chain
- Groot slides along, perfect for fidgeting
- Adjustable 16-to-18 inch chain
Hang In There, GrootOne thing we really love about our jobs here at ThinkGeek is working with vendors who are as geeky as we are. There are a lot of companies out there that just don't grok what we do, so it's a lot more fun when we get to deal with someone who does. Like Allison Cimino of RockLove jewelry, who was straight-up fangirling along with us: "It has been such a pleasure creating a series of baby Groots - he is my favorite character from the first movie and I cannot wait for his antics in Vol 2!" she said. "With rascally baby Groot climbing up and down the necklace, you'll always have a Guardian at your side!"
Groot hangs right beside you, mischievously sliding along an adjustable 16-to-18-inch chain. Made from solid nickel-free silver, this baby Groot is a petite 0.6" tall, so he's light and agile enough to wear comfortably every day. We dare even Drax not to crack a smile while sliding Groot along!
- GotG Sterling Climbing Groot Slider Necklace
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise
- Solid nickel-free sterling silver sliding Groot pendant on a sterling chain
- Perfect gift for the Groot lover, especially one who loves a good piece of fidget jewelry
- You would never break the chain (Never break the chain)
- Okay, fine, despite what Fleetwood Mac may say, this chain is not completely unbreakable
- But it IS an adjustable 16-to-18 inch sterling silver chain
- Dimensions: 0.6" pendant, 16" chain with 2" extender (18" total)
- All original designs and sculpts are by RockLove in New York City and cast in Thailand
About RockLove Jewelry
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade Cimino fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted from start to finish in NYC using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.