Star Wars TIE Fighter 1/72 Model Kit
Must have been part of a convoy
- Imperial TIE Fighter kit
- 1/72 scale model
- Kit comes disassembled for you to put together
Must have been part of a convoyA fighter this size doesn't make it far out into space on its own. It needs a home. Preferably one of Imperial standards, but it's negotiable. All this little guy wants is a good desk or bookshelf to call its own. It won't cause any trouble. It won't try and hunt down the secret Rebel base that it thinks is located in your living room - honest.
Build your very own TIE Fighter - just at 1:72 scale. No glue required to hold this guy together; the Empire spares no expense. Start your very own Imperial navy today.
- Star Wars TIE Fighter 1/72 Model Kit
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 1:72 scale kit of an Imperial TIE Fighter
- Comes disassembled so you can put it together yourself
- Sprue cutter or nipper required for assembly, but no glue required
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 4"
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Includes: Dedicated display base, Laser effect part x2, Pilot (seated), View port x2 (clear part and frame part), Water-transfer decal, Marking sticker, Runner x7, Instruction manual
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars TIE Fighter 1/72 Model Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.