Star Wars Millennium Falcon 1/144 Model Kit
Fastest plastic model in the whole galaxy
- Millennium Falcon as seen in The Force Awakens
- 1/144 scale model
- Kit comes disassembled for you to put together
Fastest plastic model in the whole galaxyNever judge a book by its cover - or in this case, a ship by its hull. She may not look like much, but she she's got it where it counts, kid. Now you can build your own Millennium Falcon and add in a lot of special modifications yourself. Build your own ship and prepare it for the Kessel Run... or to look really nice on your bookshelf. Either is more than acceptable.
This model kit features the Millennium Falcon you know and love as a 1/144 scale kit. The Falcon is held together with some tender love and care... and snaps - no glue required. Build yours and start smuggling tiny things today. Like, maybe a pea, or something. A stray kernel of corn. Oooh, nanites. Smuggle nanites. Better than vegetables any day. Nobody wants black market vegetables.
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon 1/144 Model Kit
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 1:144 scale model of the Millennium Falcon as seen in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
- Comes disassembled so you can put together your own hunk of junk to make the Kessel Run
- Sprue cutter or nipper required for assembly, but no glue required
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 6" x 10" x 4"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Includes: Display base, Rear engine effect part, Finn, Rey, Han, Chewbacca, Canopy part x2 (clear and frame), Hatch open/close parts, Landing gears, Runner x10, Water-transfer decal, Marking sticker, Instruction manual
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Millennium Falcon 1/144 Model Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.