Grandma: "I have more booty than 100 Beyoncés."
- Game includes dozens of stereotypical accents
- Hundreds of phrases keep games "fresh"
- Great for large groups, but not for kids
With the 455 Phrase Cards and 45 different Accent Cards, this game can be played by any large or large-ish group in about 30 minutes or so. For each round, one player is the Nonsense Judge who flips over an Accent Card. The other players select one Phrase Card from their hand to say in the accent on the chosen Accent Card. The Nonsense Judge decides which pairing is the funniest, and that player keeps the card and becomes the next judge. Play ensues until someone wins five rounds. The more you laugh, the longer the fun lasts.
- Utter Nonsense, Second Edition
- For 4-20 players
- Ages 18+
- Play time: 30+ Minutes
- Mechanic: Acting, Hand Management, Simultaneous Action Selection
- 45 Accent Cards
- 455 Phrase Cards
- Card box