Marooned Rocket Planter
Space Plants, and Beyond!
- A Space Age ceramic planter
- Slightly angled for that realistic, crash-landed look
- Perfect for those with dreams of space botany
Either way, you're marooned and you must make the best of the situation. Good thing you have this Marooned Rocket Planter for company. Fill it with herbs, ferns, or plants that are reminiscent of the rocket's fire that marooned you in the first place, such as succulents, bromeliads, dahlias, or even a Japanese maple. Then tend to your tiny garden. Made of glazed white ceramic and measuring at about 6 inches cubed, this memento of your crash landing looks perfect on your kitchen counter, desk, or on a table by the window.
- Marooned Rocket Planter
- Holds a small to medium plant in the underside of a crash-landed rocket
- For the generous cross section of people who love plants and space exploration
- Top part of rocket not included
- Holds your plant at a jaunty angle
- Materials: Glazed ceramic
- Dimensions: About 6" x 6" x 5.7"