Fallout Nuka Cola Bottle Opener
Gotta Spend Caps to Make Caps
- Red wall-mounted bottle opener
- Upgrade your settlement and earn a few caps
- Comes with red screws for mounting
Gotta Spend Caps to Make CapsAfter a long day in the Wasteland, you just want to come back to your settlement, kick back on a red lounge couch, flip on the Radiation King television, and crack open an ice cold Nuka Cola. But while Drinkin' Buddy was kind enough to offer you a cold beverage, and to tell you that joke about the two fish swimming into a concrete wall, he neglected to pop open the top of your Nuka Cola for you! Someone with a level 3 Hacker perk really needs to see to that robot's programming....
Stop relying on the robots for everything and upgrade your settlement with this nifty red Nuka Cola bottle opener! It's wall-mounted, so it can handle even the most stubborn of Nuka Cola caps. And don't tell the good folks at Nuka-Cola about this, but it can used to remove the cap from any number of beverages, including Gwinnett ales, or even Vim! Wherever you get your caps from, do it in style with a Nuka Cola wall-mounted bottle opener.
- Fallout Nuka Cola Bottle Opener
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Red metal wall-mounted bottle opener
- Perfect for earning yourself some extra caps
- Includes bottle opener and 2 red screws for mounting
- Ages 14+