Borderlands Claptrap Talking Car Charger - Exclusive
- Two USB charging ports
- Plugs into your 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)
- A Unique item dropped only at ThinkGeek
Hello traveler!"Claptrap" is an archaic 18th-century word that means "nonsense" or "rubbish." It also used to mean "a trick or device to catch applause" - literally a "trap for claps." Yeah. Either one fits our favorite little CL4P-TP perfectly, don't you think? If only he'd shut up, ever.
Not much hope of that when you plug this Borderlands Claptrap Talking Car Charger into your vehicle. He fits in a standard cupholder and his eye lights up blue when he's receiving power. He'll keep your tablet and phone full of juice while regaling you. Well, actually, he only says three things. "Hahaaaa! I am alive! Let's get moving o' noble henchman" when you plug him in. And "Oooh... I finally got an excuse to turn this on" and "How ya feelin' minion? Ya feelin' good? I'm feelin' good" when you use the charging ports. Best part? We added a mute button. Cause we've hung out with Claptrap before.
- Borderlands Claptrap Talking Car Charger
- Officially-licensed Borderlands merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Fits in a standard cupholder and plugs into your 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Eye lights up blue to indicate power
- Says three phrases when you interact with it:
- Hahaaaa! I am alive! Let's get moving o' noble henchman.
- Oooh... I finally got an excuse to turn this on.
- How ya feelin' minion? Ya feelin' good? I'm feelin' good.
- Features a mute button
- Two USB charging ports (1.0A)
- Claptrap: 7" tall (including base for placing in cup holder)
- Power Plug: extends 39" out of the back of the unit
- Includes: Claptrap unit with 2 USB ports and integrated 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)