Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub - Exclusive
"Just follow the SOOTHING SOUND OF MY VOICE!!!"
- Four USB charging ports
- Ports can charge and transmit data at the same time
- A Unique item dropped only at ThinkGeek
Claptrap wrote a song just for you. Are you ready to hear it? Are you ready to feel its funky fresh beat flow through your phalanges? Okay, then, here it goes: Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub. DROP! (pause.) Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub.
Whether you need to plug in a subwoofer for proper appreciation of your dubstep mastery or you just have a bunch of peripherals, this Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub will be there for you. This four port hub both charges and transfers data - and it talks a little smack. Each time you connect the hub or interact with one of the ports, you'll be greeted by a sound file from Claptrap. And because this was our creation? We put in a mute button. You're welcome.
- Borderlands Claptrap Talking USB Hub
- Officially-licensed Borderlands merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Has 4 USB 2.0 ports (1.0A)
- Transfer Speed: 480Mbps
- Eye lights up blue to indicate power
- Says five phrases when you interact with it:
- Lookin' good minion... whenever you're ready buddy!
- This feels good... feels right. I am mildly uncomfortable with how good that made me feel... mildly.
- Alright that one hurt a little. Oh, right. You're not a Hyperion robot. I forget that sometimes.
- That's how you do it! Ha ha! I knew I'd get it eventually.
- Yeah! Well done buddy.
- Charge and transmit data at the same time
- Features a mute button
- Four USB charging ports (1.0A)
- Dimensions: 5" tall with 39" long USB cable