The Neil Gaiman Coloring Book
Make good art
- Inspired by the author's stories for younger readers
- Original illustrations by Jill Thompson
- Includes The Graveyard Book, Coraline and more
Make good artNeil Gaiman has created plenty of worlds we'd love to get our colors on. And with this coloring book, we finally have our chance!
This collection of original artwork by Jill Thompson is inspired by Gaiman's stories aimed at younger readers. From The Graveyard Book to Coraline and beyond, these black and white illustrations are mixed with quotes from the stories to bring your favorite characters and scenes to life. Well, partial life - the rest is on you and your art box. Who says gravestones need to look all stoney? For that matter, why does the sky need to be blue? Gaiman has taken us to some strange places in his work - now it's our turn to make them stranger. As he would say: Make good art.
- The Neil Gaiman Coloring Book
- From HarperCollins
- Original artwork from Jill Thompson
- Inspired by Gaiman's stories for children, including: The Graveyard Book; Coraline; Fortunately, the Milk; Instructions; and Crazy Hair
- 96 pages immerse yourself in
- Ages 8+