American Gods: The Official Coloring Book
Worship them with a full palette
- Based on the award-winning masterpiece by Neil Gaiman
- 46 original illustrations paired with passages from the novel
- Bring some color to Shadow's long, strange trip
Worship them with a full paletteA war is brewing between the Old Gods and the New, and nothing is what it seems. Right and wrong. Life and death. Even black and white. So why not have some full color fun with it! After all, you don't have to know how to worship the gods to make them look good.
Enter the unique American landscape of Neil Gaiman's award-winning masterpiece: one filled with strangers, strange Gods, magic, mythology, and an epic journey for an ex-con named Shadow. Passages from the novel are paired with 46 exclusive line drawings by renowned illustrators Yvonne Gilbert, Jon Proctor, and Craig Phillips - even that bit where Bilquis gets, uh, "worshipped." You know the one.... So sharpen your colored pencils, organize your crayons, and let your imagination loose. Remember: if there are no rules, then there's no reason you can't take a yellow highlighter to Mr. Wednesday's glass eye. Besides, you'll need something to occupy your hands while you watch the TV adaptation on Starz!
- American Gods: The Official Coloring Book
- Based on the award-winning novel by Neil Gaiman
- 46 exclusive line drawings by renowned illustrators Yvonne Gilbert, Jon Proctor, and Craig Phillips
Made from a tree we found in Virginiano, no. we made that bit up
- 96 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 10.9" tall x 0.3" thick