Firefly Independents Flag Lounge Pants
Stealth? There Are Other Schools of Thought
- Comfy lounge pants with Independents' flag design
- Elastic waistband with drawstring, and 2 pockets
- Way less subtle than a brown coat
Stealth? There Are Other Schools of ThoughtNow we're not ones to be putting a dress code on anyone, but as comfy as these Firefly Independents Flag lounge pants are, we think we really oughta issue a warning about wearing these in public. Because we'd hate for you to get so comfortable in them that you forget yourself, and you end up wearing them into an Alliance-friendly bar... on U-Day, or any other day, really.
These stand out a heck of a lot more than a coat that's sort of a brownish color, so just make sure you're among friends when you wear 'em. Preferably in the safe comfort of your own ship. And if one day you find yourself on the right side of the war, but the wrong side of the bed, you'll be glad you have these.
- Firefly Independents Flag Lounge Pants
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Comfy green lounge pants featuring a design inspired by the Independents' flag
- Perfect for lazy days on the ship between jobs
- Elastic waist with yellow drawstring
- Two yellow stripes and the blue star of the Independents on the left leg
- 2 side pockets
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
|Waist||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||39 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|42 in.||42½ in.||43 in.||44 in.||45 in.||46 in.|