A Clockwork Orange Living Dead Doll
Ultra-violence just got ultra-cute
- Eyelashes and eyeballs and bowlers, oh my!
- 10" tall Alex doll comes complete with dagger hidden in his cane
- Two words: Cloth. Codpiece.
Ultra-violence just got ultra-cuteNow, this is a doll we can definitely picture downing a cool glass of milk-plus with his droogs. And what happens after that? Well, let's just say the only thing cute about it would be, you know, the doll perpetrating the horrible acts of ultra-violence.
This adorable addition to The Living Dead Dolls lineup reimagines Alex from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange as a sweet-seeming doll - albeit one with a dagger hidden in his cane. No really! You can pull it out and everything! All the details are frighteningly accurate, from his iconic eyelash decoration to his eyeball cufflinks. The screen-accurate costume is reproduced in cloth, right down to the codpiece and flocked bowler hat. Standing 10" tall with 5 points of articulation, he is made to be posed as a part of your collection. Just remember to leave some Beethoven playing if you're going to leave him unsupervised!
- A Clockwork Orange Living Dead Doll
- Officially-licensed A Clockwork Orange merchandise
- Part of The Living Dead Dolls line by Mezco Toyz
- Five points of articulation for ultra-violent posing options
- Comes with flocked bowler hat and iconic eyelash decoration
- Cane has a hidden, removable dagger
- Screen-accurate cloth outfit, right down to the codpiece
- Dimensions: 10" tall
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Packaged in a deluxe die-cut window box
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about A Clockwork Orange Living Dead Doll or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.