Pokémon Poké Ball Crystal Pendant Necklace
For Elite Trainers
- Fine silver-plated Poké Ball necklace
- Shiny crystal center
- 18-inch chain with extender and lobster clasp
For Elite TrainersJewel-encrusted Poké Balls are an actual thing, albeit rarely seen. They are usually reserved for the Hollywood elite, such as Meowzie's trainer in the Indigo League anime episode "Go West Young Meowth," where we learned Meowth's heartbreaking backstory. Oh boy, the feels! But it also left us wondering... where can we get a jewel-encrusted Poké Ball!?!
Right here, that's where! Feel super fancy like you're attending the Hollywood premiere of a movie starring your Pokémon by wearing this fine silver plate and crystal Poké Ball necklace. It will shimmer and sparkle around your neck, so that everyone will know you're a Trainer with refined tastes!
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel coated with nickel-free sterling silver.
- Pokémon Poké Ball Crystal Pendant Necklace
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Silver-plated pendant with crystal detail on an 18-inch chain with extender
- The perfect gift for the Pokémon Trainer with refined tastes
- Materials: Silver-plated stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1/2" diameter pendant
- 18" chain with 2" extender (20" total) and lobster clasp
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon Poké Ball Crystal Pendant Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.