Pokémon Poké Ball Stainless Steel Pendant Necklace
Clang! Steel Type!
- Tone-on-tone stainless steel Poké Ball pendant
- 18-inch chain with extender and lobster clasp
- Especially effective for catching Steel Type
Clang! Steel Type!You've got your Great Ball, your Ultra Ball, your Net Ball, and your Quick Ball. There's also the Heavy Ball (for when you've got a real big one to catch), the Timer Ball (for those extra long battles), and the Fast Ball (for the ones that usually get away). So a Steel Ball? Stands to reason that may exist, too. For catching Steel types like Registeel, Klink, or Mawile.
Steel type or not, be ready to catch any Pokémon by always having this stainless steel Poké Ball pendant on your neck. The all-steel tone-on-tone design reminds us of some of the special commemorative Poké Balls you can get in the games. Which makes it the perfect "commemorative item used to celebrate an event of some sort" IRL: a birthday, graduation... or a new game release.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Pokémon Poké Ball Stainless Steel Pendant Necklace
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Tone-on-tone stainless steel Poké Ball pendant on an 18-inch chain with extender
- Perfect gift to commemorate a special event in your favorite Pokémon Trainer's life
- Materials: Stainless steel necklace with zinc alloy pendant
- Dimensions: 0.4" diameter pendant
- 18" chain with 2" extender (20" total) and lobster clasp
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age