Excalibur Multi-Purpose Toolkit
Wield Supreme Executive Power
- Soldering iron, hot air blower, and butane torch in one
- Cordless, anti-flare, child-resistant design
- Lady of the Lake approved
No need to pull this Excalibur from lake or stone, although the power it carries is still the stuff of legends. This multi-purpose toolkit combines a soldering iron, micro torch and hot air blower in one tool. Piezo Electric instant ignition system provides a faster, more reliable startup. It's butane-fueled and refillable, cordless, anti-flare, and features a new, easy-to-use child-resistant design, so that the power stays in your hands. Five interchangeable tips for any battle scenario: soldering, hot air blowing, removing adhesives, and more. All contained within a compact storage case (scabbard) for hassle-free mobility. That'll make the Saxons think twice before invading your country!
- Excalibur Multi-Purpose Toolkit
- Self-igniting cordless soldering iron, hot air blower, and butane torch in one!
- Ideal for electronic system repair, automotive, industrial, woodworking, lapidary, optical repair, general maintenance and professional repair jobs
- A versatile kit for any tool box
- Butane-fueled and refillable - BYOB (Bring Your Own Butane) - butane not included
- Welding 2500° F
- Soldering 930° F
- Heat Shrinking 930° F
- Excalibur butane tool
- 5 interchangeable tips
- Tube of 60/40 coiled silver solder
- Tip-cleaning sponge
- Compact carrying case
- 7.0-gram gas capacity
- Dimensions: 9" long
- Weight: 4.8 oz.