Moon Dust Teardrop Pendant Necklace
Don't Cry! Moon Dust In Your Eye?
- 10mg of real moon dust from a lunar meteorite
- Teardrop-shaped pendant and sterling silver chain
- Comes with gift box
Don't Cry! Moon Dust In Your Eye?We know what you're thinking: How can this possibly be real? Isn't it illegal to own the moon rocks from the Apollo missions? (Yup.) But this is the real genuine article, and it's all thanks to meteorites! When an object strikes the Moon, it sends debris out into space, some of which comes down to Earth in the form of meteorites. This moon dust was collected while cutting one such lunar meteorite (NWA 4881, to be exact). And don't worry, it's perfectly legal to own. Though you are free to pretend otherwise and hum spy music while you wear it.
Feel a bit closer to the Moon in the sky with a little tiny bit of it hanging at your neck. You get approximately 10mg of moon dust in a tiny teardrop pendant, hung from a sterling silver chain. And because there's nothing more romantic than giving someone the Moon, it comes in a lovely black gift box, to let them know you love them to the Moon and back.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is solid sterling silver and follows U.K. regulations for zero nickel content.
- Moon Dust Teardrop Pendant
- Genuine moon dust within a teardrop-shaped pendant
- Approximately 10mg of moon dust
- 18" sterling silver chain
- Comes presented in a lovely gift box
- Pendant measures 1.2 inches and has a sterling silver cap