Moldavite Astronaut Pendant
It's Raining Moldavite
- Little astronaut with a real gold-enamelled helmet
- Embedded with a genuine Moldavite tektite
- Unique green glass formed in an meteorite impact
It's Raining MoldaviteOriginally thought to be formed from a volcanic explosion, current research suspects that Moldavites are actually out of this world. That is to say, they were formed when a large meteorite or comet struck the Earth over 14 million years ago. The surface rock vaporized on impact and mixed with the remains of the celestial object, turning to a hot molten glass which cooled into beautiful green Moldavites, and then rained down to the ground. That sounds really amazing, though we wouldn't want to be caught out in green glass rain personally. Ouch!
Just as beautiful as Moldavite rain, but a much safer display: this little astronaut pendant has a piece of museum-grade Moldavite to show off. Not only that, he also boasts a gold-enamelled helmet, just like the Apollo astronauts! This amazing piece of tektite jewelry comes hung on a beautiful sterling silver chain. Don't get caught out in the rain without it!
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item may contain nickel.
- Moldavite Astronaut Pendant
- Genuine Moldavite tektite embedded within an amazingly detailed astronaut pendant
- Gold-enamelled helmet
- 18" sterling silver chain
- Comes presented in a lovely gift box
- Pendant measures 0.5" wide x 0.9" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Moldavite Astronaut Pendant or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.