That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie
- Hinged nickel-plated bronze pendant of the Lovecraftian grimoire
- Runes and patterns on the outside keep the Old Ones at bay
- Arabic couplet inscription inside
That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal LieThe Necronomicon, the grimoire of the Cthulhu mythos is said to have originally been written by Abdul Anzared, the "Mad Arab", in approximately 738 AD and to contain accounts of the Old Ones, their history and the means by which to summon them. The very act of studying the text is inherently dangerous, as those who attempt to master its arcane knowledge generally meet terrible ends. Will you take such a chance in unlocking the secrets of the Old Ones?
Inspired by the gothic horror stories of HP Lovecraft, this locket-like Necronomicon necklace has been skillfully crafted in nickle-plated bronze and carefully hand finished. The book pendant is hinged so that it can open and close, if you dare. On the outside, you'll find hand carved designs containing ancient symbols to bind, contain, and capture the dark secrets held within the book. The patterns along the sides of the book are abstract depictions of Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth. The corner caps of the book are engraved with the Elder Sign to hold the Old Ones and their servants at bay. Open the book to find the infamous rhyming couplet engraved in Arabic:
That is not dead which can eternal lie.For our customers with nickel allergies: The pendant is made from nickle-plated bronze. The chain is made from stainless steel. That means it could contain nickel. This is implant-grade steel.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
- Necronomicon Necklace
- Hinged bronze book pendant inspired by the infamous grimoire of HP Lovecraft's stories
- Runes and patterns on the outside of the book designed to contain the evil secrets within
- Hinged book pendant opens and closes
- Inside features Arabic engraving of the couplet referenced in "The Nameless City" and "The Call of Cthulhu"
- Pendant is stamped with the Badali Jewelry copyright hallmark
- Packaged in a jewelry box, perfect for gifting
- Materials: Nickle-plated bronze pendant, stainless steel chain
- Care Instructions: Always take care when accessing the secrets of the Old Ones. Those who have attempted it before you have met with terrible ends.
- Dimensions: approximately 1 3/4" tall, just over 1 1/16" wide when closed, 2 1/16" wide when opened, and 1/4" at the thickest point. 24" stainless steel rope chain.
- Weight: approximately 1 ounce