Miskatonic University Class Necklace
Miskatonic University Crime Log
- Sterling silver pendant inspired by Lovecraft
- Hangs from 24" long chain
- Not guaranteed to prevent insanity
2 a.m. Complainant reported that muffled, maddening beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes in Freeborn Hall were keeping him awake. Officers traveled to the scene, contacted Nyarlathotep, and advised him to keep the noise down.This sterling silver Miskatonic University Class Necklace measures a little over 1 inch in diameter. The date on it is 1928, the year H.P. Lovecraft's "The Call of Cthulhu" was published. The wreath that looks like acanthus leaves around the edge? Is tentacles. Comes on a 24" long sterling silver chain.
2:15 a.m. Complainant reported several suspicious white males in police uniforms yelling and screaming at anyone who passed by.
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item may contain nickel.
- Miskatonic University Class Necklace
- 1" diameter pendant with tentacle frame
- Hangs from a 24" chain with lobster clasp closure
- Back of pendant is textured
- Ships in a box suitable for gifting
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Made in the U.S.
- Dimensions: 1" diameter pendant on 24" long chain