Gollum® Gold The One Ring™ Necklace
It Wants to be Found
- Sculpted in bronze; plated in 22k gold
- 24" gold plated steel curb chain
- Will not turn you invisible - don't even try
It Wants to be FoundIt all began with the forging of the great rings. It all continued with a little Hobbit that looked like Elijah Wood wearing it around his neck as he journeyed through the wild New Zealand countryside.
We at ThinkGeek were meant to find this Gollum Gold "The One Ring" Necklace. And you were meant to have it. Isildur's Bane was forged and sculpted in bronze, then skillfully plated in 22 karat gold. This gives it the appearance of gold, and we think it's a good enough replica to fool Boromir, in a pinch.
However, it's made to be worn around the neck, not on the finger. Otherwise, the plating will rub off, and the bronze will turn your finger green and (more importantly) addle your brain. Yes, like Gollum. And we know that's not what you want.
For our customers with nickel allergies: Yellow gold typically does not contain nickel.
- Gollum Gold The One Ring Necklace
- Officially-licensed Lord of the Rings merchandise
- The One Ring (somehow we have multiples in stock)
- Inscribed on the outside and inside
- Includes a 24" 22k gold-plated steel curb chain with a spring ring clasp
- Packaged in a satin pouch
- The perfect gift for anyone struggling to complete a difficult task that they never asked for - like hosting a dinner for 12 hungry dwarves, or a long business trip with difficult coworkers
- Materials: Bronze ring and steel curb chain plated with 22k gold
- Dimensions: pendant measures approximately 1/4" wide and 1/8" thick + 24" chain
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Gollum® Gold The One Ring™ Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.