The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Teapot
We hope you will enjoy the show
- Brew tea that Sgt. Pepper would be proud of
- Teapot that looks like Ringo's bass drum from the album cover
- Find your way downstairs and drink a cup
We hope you will enjoy the showThis is normally the part where we would talk about how The Beatles turned the music industry on its head and rattle off why this album in particular was pure genius from start to finish. But you know this. We would simply be restating cliches that have been digested by Beatles fans for decades. What we will say is this - if this teapot can make a cup even half as amazing as the album cover it is based on, then it will probably be the best cuppa you've ever had.
Come enjoy a good cup of tea with a pot that looks like Ringo's bass drum from the original album cover. Even on the crummiest of days, a good cup of tea will have you admitting it's getting better, it's getting better all the time.
- Beatles Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band Ceramic Teapot
- Officially-licensed Beatles merchandise
- Teapot in the shape of Ringo's iconic bass drum from the album cover
- Capacity: 48 ounces
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 9" x 3 1/4" x 6 3/4"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Teapot or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.