Star Wars Death Star Serving Platter
That's No Moon, It's the Hors D'oeuvres
- Round 14-inch serving platter
- Black and white Death Star line art design
- Microwave and dishwasher safe!
That's No Moon, It's the Hors D'oeuvresA lesser known directive of the Tarkin Doctrine was a corollary stating that upon the successful demonstration of the Death Star's capabilities against a military target, there would be a celebration featuring little tiny sandwiches served on Death Star platters by those adorable little mousey MSE-6 repair droids.
Tarkin never got his party, but you can serve up appetizers just like the Grand Moff would on a Death Star serving tray of your very own. Generously sized with a 14-inch diameter, it'll hold a lot of tiny sandwiches, or whatever else you're dishing out to the Imperial elite. Remember, there ain't no party like a Grand Moff party, 'cause a Grand Moff party is mandatory!
- Star Wars Death Star Ceramic Serving Tray
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Round serving platter with Death Star line art design
- Just the thing for serving hors d'oeuvres at your Star Wars viewing parties
- Materials: High-quality ceramic
- Care Instructions: Microwave & Dishwasher safe!
- Protect its thermal exhaust port, though
- Dimensions: 14" diameter
- Warning: Not a Toy