Star Wars Boba Fett Flora Backpack
Bounty Hunters always be lurkin'
- Sturdy nylon top-zip backpack with padded back
- Includes interior laptop pocket and zip-up outer pocket
- Pattern is a limited-time ThinkGeek exclusive from Loungefly
Bounty Hunters always be lurkin'We assume jungles are sort of like Australia: filled with deadly critters that will absolutely kill you. That vine? Oh, it's a snake that wants to eat you. Those eyes? Probably a hungry jaguar. That bright, beautiful frog? It's poisonous. And if the print on this sturdy nylon backpack is any indication, we can add bounty hunters to the list of deadly things you might find lurking in the leaves. Not just any bounty hunter, but one of the deadliest bounty hunters in this or any galaxy (far, far away): Boba Fett.
Which is kind of a relief, really. With Fett, at least there's always the possibility that he needs to take you alive (plus or minus a little light carbonite-freezing). He's just doing his job, unlike those animals with all their "natural instincts." With his Mandalorian armor, Fett can easily blend into the foliage - and so can this backpack! With an interior laptop slip pocket and a zippered front pocket, you'll have room for all the necessities - perfect for a quick getaway, in case you need to run from any jaguars or mercenary clones!
- Star Wars Boba Fett Flora Backpack
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Top zip closure, with a zippered outer pocket
- Interior laptop slip pocket
- Cushioned back with adjustable shoulder straps (sadly, no jets)
- Perfect for your on-the-run lifestyle
- Boba Fett makes a great anti-theft security system! Who would mess with a lurking, blaster-toting mercenary?
- Capacity: one laptop, plus the rest of your getaway necessities
- Materials: nylon
- Exterior - 17 1/2" high x 11 1/2" wide x 5" deep
- Interior (Main Compartment) - 17 1/2" high x 10 1/2" wide x 4" deep
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.