Pokémon Ghost Type Backpack
Frighteningly good at holding things
- Evolve your book carrying device
- Laptop sleeve inside main compartment
- Does not require a silph scope to use
Frighteningly good at holding thingsWe understand that this backpack may not be for the faint of heart. Yes, these Pokémon are pretty spoopy, but they promise to be good... most of the time. Maybe every once in a while they'll mess with you and make a book go missing, but it'll show back up! Pretty sure....
Let the ghostly trio of Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar protect your belongings. This backpack has a large main compartment with a laptop sleeve inside. The front pocket is smaller and can be used to carry wallets or Poké balls. The main compartment and front pocket are both zip-up to keep everything safe inside.
- Pokémon Ghost Type Backpack
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Made by Loungefly
- All your belongings will be kept safe by the ghostly trio. Try not to be too frightened.
- Roomy main compartment with dedicated laptop/tablet pocket and double zipper closure
- Large front zipper pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging convenience
- Materials: Nylon
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth
- Main Compartment: 17 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 5"
- Laptop Sleeve: 11" x 11" x 1"
- Front Pocket: 7" x 8"
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.