Pokémon Party Crossbody Bag
Party Goin' On In Box 1
- Crossbody bag features tons and tons of Pokémon
- Adjustable removeable shoulder strap and lots of interior space
- Officially-licensed Pokémon bag by Loungefly
Party Goin' On In Box 1Do you think the Pokémon that automatically get transferred to the PC go into some kind of stasis until you pull them out again, or do you think that each box is having its own awesome Poké Party while you're not carrying them? Like the 30 of them get in there and they say "Well, if that trainer doesn't want us in their party, we'll just have our own cool party right here! Sitrus Berry juice all around!"
Tons of Pokémon have gathered for a party in the print design of this awesome crossbody bag. (We tried to count exactly how many, but we got sucked into a trainer battle before we could finish... again.) A spacious interior gives you plenty of room for your extra Poké Balls, Pokédex, berries, escape rope, sunglasses for your Sandile, a marker for your Jigglypuff - you know, the important stuff. A large divider pocket and small interior pocket keeps it all organized, and a magnetic snap at the top keeps Team Rocket from reaching in to mess with your things. With this bag, your Pokémon party is always ready to party!
- Pokémon Party Crossbody Bag
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Made by Loungefly
- Stash away your haul from the Poké Mart in this crossbody bag
- Features main compartment with magnetic snap top and vinyl divider to keep things organized, and a zip-shut pocket for things that require more security from Team Rocket
- Poké Ball print inside
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with 10"-24" drop
- Double tote handles have 6" drop
- For Pokémon fans who want to carry more than the standard 6
- Capacity: Nebby (get in the bag, Nebby)
- Materials: Crosshatched faux vegan leather
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6" (exterior)
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.