The Proof is in the Pudding 8oz Bowl Set of 4
Intellectual Challenge + Food = Win
- Set includes four 8-ounce ceramic bowls
- Theorems by Euclid, Hippasus, Pythagoras, and Gauss included
- Pop quiz not included
Intellectual Challenge + Food = WinDon't be irrational or obtuse. The right decision here is to check out these prime ceramic bowls, designed to look like British pudding basins. Each of the bowls includes a famous theorem on the side and its proof in the bottom. This way, one can contemplate the proof of the theorem as one enjoys their cereal, soup, ice cream, casserole, or actual pudding. Then, once consumed, see if you're right. Did you successfully recreate the proof?
This set includes four ceramic bowls, each of which holds eight ounces of whatever pudding you like. Our favorite is chocolate, but you could choose tapioca, figgy, bread, or black. Diversity is encouraged! The set includes proofs to classic theorems of Euclid, Hippasus, Pythagoras, and Gauss.
- The Proof is in the Pudding Bowl Set
- Holds your pudding or other food while you contemplate famous math theorems
- A theoretical birthday, wedding, graduation, or just-because gift for your favorite mathematician, logician, or general nerdy sort
- Includes theorems and proofs from Euclid (on infinite prime numbers), Pythagoras (the Pythagorean Theorem), Gauss (the sum of the first n positive integers), and Hippasus (irrational numbers)
- Capacity: 8 ounces each
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- Dimensions: Each bowl is 4" in diameter and 2" tall
- Weight: 2.4 pounds