Star Wars Rebel Highball Glass
- Skinny tall glass, perfect for mixed drinks
- But also lovely for orange juice
- "May the Force be with you" in gold script
High OctaneStar Wars glasses didn't used to be classy. In fact, we used to get them at Burger King. Then Star Wars glasses evolved into plain old logo treatments, because apparently "adults" don't want Ewoks on their glasses. Whatever. But now, the licensees have come around, and we're getting some stylish options for our kitchen cabinets once again.
Whether the octane in your drink is derived from caffeine or alcohol, this Star Wars Rebel Highball Glass can help you recharge in style. (And yes, we know alcohol is a depressant. Work with us here.) This stylish glass looks great sitting in your sink waiting to be washed (see, we know you, because you're like us). Even better than closed up in a stuffy cupboard, right? That's why it's still in the sink. Really.
- Star Wars Rebel Highball Glass
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Skinny tall glass, perfect for mixed drinks (but also lovely for orange juice)
- Covered with a sprinkling of gold dots, a large black Rebel logo at an angle, and the words "May the Force be with you" in gold
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Materials: Glass
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Not microwave safe.