Star Wars Pinache Empire Gulper
Evil must stay hydrated at all times
- Massively oversized black steel tumbler
- Imperial logo in gold
- Plus Darth Vader's lightsaber, eyes, and chest panel
Evil must stay hydrated at all timesWe're not sure why they didn't name this tumbler "The Sarlacc Pit." We woulda named it the Sarlacc Pit. Except, now that we think about it, it doesn't seem particularly appealing to drink out of a Sarlacc Pit, does it?
This mug is called a "gulper;" it's for folks who have a serious hydration need. It's neither the species native to Nim Drovis, nor the droid model of the same name. It's a tumbler that holds a lot. Thirty ounces. That's almost an entire quart. When's the last time you picked up a quart of milk off the shelf and drank it down? Us either. Basically, this massively oversized tumbler will have you ready for most anything. Just remember - what goes in must come out.
- Star Wars Empire Gulper
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Black steel tumbler with Imperial logo in gold + Darth Vader's lightsaber, eyes, and chest panel
- The design sorta reminds us of Homestar Runner for some reason
- See-thru lid
- Keeps drinks chilled or warm
- Capacity: 30 oz.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Care Instructions: Hand wash
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Pinache Empire Gulper or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.